Pipeline Integrity Specialist - Minnesota
Occupational Category: 13-1041.02 Environmental Compliance Inspectors
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Description: LT Leon Associates is a growing civil engineering firm located in Des Moines, Iowa. We were established in 2009, with a focus on water resources and sustainability. We provide engineering, planning, and conservation services to multiple market sectors and project areas throughout Iowa and the Midwest. At LT Leon we are engineering an improved standard of living. LT Leon Associates is currently seeking to hire a full time Pipeline Integrity Specialist to join our team of engineers and technical specialists. The successful candidate will contribute to the continued growth and success of the business.
- Research, collect, and maintain parcel data
- Landowner outreach
- Evaluate and assess field conditions and infrastructure on private farmland
- Prepare maps, technical reports, and field reports
- Evaluate topographic survey data
- Develop and maintain database
- Periodic construction inspection
- Adhere to and meet or exceed established performance measures and safety standards
- Bachelor's Degree in a natural resource or construction management field, i.e. agronomy, natural resources management, environmental science or similar field of study.
- Knowledge and skills in agriculture, conservation, land management, natural resource practices, utilities, or construction inspection.
- Effectively communicate with staff and landowners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Skill with ArcGIS, GPS equipment, and Microsoft Excel.
- Work minimum 40 hours per week, M-F. Occasional Saturday required. Travel required.
- Both office and field work. Ability to walk and work in various terrains and weather conditions.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- LT Leon Associates provides a competetive employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including: Medical, Paid Time Off, Retirement Match
If interested in this position, please email us your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Posted: 2019-01-18