pipeline integrity specialist
Positions available in Oklahoma and Kansas
LT Leon Associates is a growing civil engineering firm located in Des Moines, Iowa. We were established in 2009, with a focus on water resources and sustainability. We provide engineering, planning, and conservation services to multiple market sectors and project areas throughout Iowa and the Midwest. At LT Leon we are engineering an improved standard of living.
LT Leon Associates is currently seeking to hire a full time Pipeline Integrity Specialist to join our team of engineers and technical specialists. The successful candidate will contribute to the continued growth and success of the business.
Are you a motivated and looking to be rewarded for the excellent service you provide to clients on a daily basis? Are you results oriented and have an entrepreneurial spirit? If so, apply today!
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Research, collect, and maintain parcel data.
• Landowner outreach.
• Evaluate and assess field conditions and infrastructure on private farmland.
• Prepare of maps, technical reports, and field reports.
• Evaluate topographic survey data.
• Develop and maintain database.
• Communicate regularly with team members.
• Attend team meetings as needed.
• Periodic construction inspection.
• Adhere to and meet or exceed established performance measures and safety standards.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a natural resource or construction management field, i.e. agronomy, natural resources management, environmental science or similar field of study.
• Knowledge and skills in agriculture, conservation, land management, natural resource practices, utilities, or construction inspection.
• Effectively communicate with staff and landowners.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Skill with ArcGIS, GPS equipment, and Microsoft Excel.
• Work minimum 40 hours per week, M-F. Occasional Saturday required. Travel required.
• Both office and field work. Ability to walk and work in various terrains and weather conditions.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• A competitive salary and benefits package is offered. Compensation is based on the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
• A fun and casual, but professional, office environment.
• Ongoing professional development and training is offered.
LT Leon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.