LT Leon Associates is a growing civil engineering firm located in Des Moines, Iowa. We were established in 2009, with a focus on water resources and sustainability. We provide engineering, planning, and conservation services to multiple market sectors and project areas throughout Iowa and the Midwest. At LT Leon we are engineering an improved standard of living.
LT Leon Associates is currently seeking to hire a part time Office Manager to join our team of engineers and technical specialists. Our firm’s work includes roads/highways, streetscapes, municipal infrastructure improvements, drainage improvements, stream restoration, site planning, etc. The successful candidate will contribute to the continued growth and success of the business.
This position requires candidates to demonstrate excellent organization skills, clear communication skills, and strong collaboration and coordination abilities.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all incoming calls, ensuring all calls are answered in a professional and prompt manner. Coordinate phone messages for all staff members.
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite to assist with preparation of project documents, presentations, speeches, reports, charts, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Design, create, produce and print quality documents for internal and external communications.
- Plan, schedule and organize meetings and travel arrangements.
- Handle confidential company information and maintain confidentiality with discretion.
- Utilize Quickbooks to assist with bookkeeping, payroll, and invoicing.
- Review financial reports as needed.
- Welcome office visitors.
- Certificate or Associates Degree
- Three to five years of previous administrative or office manager experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are needed with a strong customer service orientation.
- Proven attention to detail, responsiveness and ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical and computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks preferred.
- Must be self-starter with high degree of initiative, organized, able to multi-task and meet deadlines. Excellent interpersonal skills, professional presentation, and the ability to communicate effectively through various communication media required.
- Compensation is based on the applicant's experience and qualifications.
- A fun and casual, but professional, office environment.